Monday, January 9, 2012

Ranch Potatoes

This easy side dish is something my mom made when I was growing up. It is great for BBQ's or a potluck. It only has two ingredients!!!

Any kind of potato, I like red ones but you can use whatever you like. Use enough sliced potatoes to fill a 13x9x2 Pyrex dish.
Ranch dressing, nothing fancy, just get the cheapest kind.

Preheat oven to 400.
Slice potatoes as thin as possible. I use my Cuisinart attachment and it works perfectly. Put potatoes in your dish, cover with Ranch and stir to coat. I like to use a little extra to make it a little soupy.

Bake for about 30 min. You might have to cook a little longer if you used alot of potatoes. If you need to, cover with foil towards the end so they don't burn.

If you want, you could add pepper or cheese. I like these because they are so easy!!

Enjoy!!!

No comments: